> Product Information for
"DVD - Painting Seascapes in Watercolour with Gerald J Fritzler"
Product Details for SSWGF
DVD - Painting Seascapes in Watercolour with Gerald J Fritzler
In this film, master artist Gerald J. Fritzler uses his relaxed teaching style to demonstrate a full, start-to-finish watercolor painting of the beautiful California coast at Rocky Point. He will show you how to quickly sketch the shapes and forms of the landscape, keeping it very simple.Gerald shares his techniques for expertly handling the motion of the water, the rapidly changing light, and the drifting fog, so you will never be hesitant to paint at the water's edge again. Gerald will let you in on his exact color palette so you can get the various blues of the water just right.
He will give you tips for creating different effects by using the right brushes and simple brushstrokes, helping you keep your painting fun and uncomplicated.
In the video, you will discover:
- How Gerald quickly sets up his easel and equipment. You'll be able to do this for yourself so you don't lose one minute of valuable painting time.
- The exact palette colors used, the variety of blues that will help you capture the moving water.
- Which brushes to use for different effects, and how simple brushstrokes will keep your painting uncomplicated.
- How to quickly sketch out the natural shapes and forms in the landscape, keeping it very simple.
- Expert tips and advice on dealing with the motion of the water, rapidly changing light, and drifting fog - never be intimidated by these subjects again!
- The best way to cover patterns and shadows, helping you quickly interpret the light for accuracy.
- How to break your painting down into sections and then blend the sections together.
- How to maintain your focal point and keep distances soft.
- And much, much more!
Running Time :
75 mins + 49 mins of Extras
If you have any problems placing your order please call or e-mail us so we can assist you
Pulsar Productions Pty Ltd - Australia -
1800 798 660 - firstname.lastname@example.org